To cancel your Apple News subscription, you can follow these steps:
- Open the “App Store” app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Tap on your profile picture or initials in the top right corner to access your Apple ID settings.
- Scroll down and tap on “Subscriptions” to view a list of your active subscriptions.
- Find and select the “Apple News+” subscription from the list of subscriptions.
- On the next screen, you will see the details of your Apple News+ subscription. Tap on “Cancel Subscription” at the bottom of the screen.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm the cancellation. Tap on “Confirm” to proceed with the cancellation.
- Your Apple News+ subscription will now be canceled, and you will not be charged for any future billing cycles. However, you will still have access to Apple News+ content until the end of the current billing period.
Note: If you have subscribed to Apple News+ through a different platform, such as iTunes or the App Store on a Mac, you may need to cancel the subscription through that platform instead of the App Store app on your iOS device. Additionally, if you cancel your Apple News+ subscription during a free trial period, you will lose access to Apple News+ content immediately upon cancellation.
In conclusion, canceling your Apple News+ subscription is a straightforward process that can be done through the App Store app on your iOS device. By following the steps outlined above, you can easily cancel your subscription and avoid future billing cycles. It’s important to note that you will continue to have access to Apple News+ content until the end of the current billing period, and you may need to cancel through the platform where you originally subscribed if it’s different from the App Store app. If you decide to cancel, be sure to review any cancellation policies or terms of service associated with your subscription to understand any potential impacts.